Training & Placement Center
Training & Placement CenterTraining
The training cell help students explore placement opportunities by:
- Tuning with day-to-day business events through realistic case studies/workshops/interaction in class sessions.
- Combining management education with IT.
- Comprehensive survey on Marketing, Investment areas, HRD Planning and Financial Control Techniques.
The training and placement cell is being supervised by a Training & Placement Officer.
Placement services at Beehive include ongoing marketing and communications programmes to maintain and increase recruitment activities, on and off campus, and also to establish industry contacts. Beehive conducts PDPs and organizes interactions with
professionals and experts from the industry to enable students to evaluate how they measure up to the expectations of the industry.
The Counseling Cell
The motto of the Counseling Cell at Beehive is: “To live, To err, to fall, to triumph, to recreate life out of life”. The sole purpose is to help students to help themselves through exploration of their capacities and potentials, and to create a feeling of self confidence which will give them a more positive outlook on life. Students talk in confidence to the full-time counsellor about anything that benefit them.
The cell continously co-ordinates with various industries and organizations for placement of students. It actively obtains feedback from organizations and conveys it to respective departments which, in turn, train students accordingly, thereby increasing their employability.
The college also organises various summer projects conjointly with different industries and organisations.
- To co-ordinate between Industry and the College.
- To look for the job prospects for all the interested and eligible students.
- To motivate, train and guide non-eligible students to make them placeable.
- To invite & co-ordinate with various industries and organizations for placement of students.
- To educate students about Trends and Practices in industry.
- To organise and prepare for campus recruitment process.
- Career Counseling
- Improvements in their presentation skills
- Exposure to the Industry representative by having closed group interactions.